Radio Receiver R-110/ GRC
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- 1954 ??
- Military Equipment (not Re, Tr or RXT)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 4300 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 6-24 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 0.8 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radio Receiver R-110/ GRC - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Boatanchor (heavy military or commercial set >20 kg).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 7 x 9 x 12 inch / 178 x 229 x 305 mm
- Frequency Range: 38 to 55 mc. Type of tuning: continuously variable and detent selection of 3 preset frequencies. Channel Spacing 100 kc. Number of channels: 170.
Receiver type: FM, single-conversion, super-heterodyne. Types of signals received: voice-modulated or tone. Method of calibration of tuning dial: built-in, 4.3 mc, crystal-controlled oscillator. Calibration frequencies: multiples of 4.3 mc. Accuracy of calibration: approximately ± 0.1 percent.
External (emergency supply): 6.3 volt and 130 volt external dc supply.
Antenna: portable whip antenna. Coaxial connector and binding post on front panel.
Sensitivity: over 25 db signal plus noise-to noise ratio et 0.5 uv (microvolt), deviation ± 15 kc.
RF oscillator range: 42.9 to 59.3 mc. Bandwidth: (6 db down) 85 kc ± 15 kc.
Audio output impedances (each): 600 ohm, unbalanced.
Squelch circuit: continuously variable mounted SQUELCH control adjusts squelch sensitivity to open on signals from approximately 0.3 uv to 80 uv. OFF position of control disables squelch circuit.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 25 lb (25 lb 0 oz) / 11.350 kg
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Jos Lauth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 378 models, 333 with images and 189 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)