VHF Receiver BC-1023-A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- 1943 ??
- Military Receiver
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Direct Current supply (DC) / 13.75 Volt
- - only for Earphone!
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: VHF Receiver BC-1023-A - MILITARY U.S. different makers
VHF receiver from 62 to 80 MHz used for the reception of beacons at 75 MHz. It works in DC at 13.75 V both for the anodes and for the filaments.
- Mentioned in
- Radiosurplus Ieri e Oggi, Italy by Umberto Bianchi, 1982
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 377 models, 331 with images and 187 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)