Marine Spark Key
MIM, Marconi International Marine; Chelmsford Essex
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MIM, Marconi International Marine; Chelmsford Essex
- 1913 ?
- Morse-Equipment & TTY, RTTY, TDD etc.
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Marine Spark Key - MIM, Marconi International
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5 x 3 x 9.25 inch / 127 x 76 x 235 mm
This is a Marconi International Marine Communication Company wireless telegraph key for keying a spark transmitter. It was typically used for mercantile marine applications on-board ships equipped with the “Marconi System” of wireless in the early ‘teens. It was often used to send passenger “Marconigrams” (e.g. wireless telegraph messages) from ship-to-shore.
- Model page created by Richard Groshong. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 17 models, 15 with images and 6 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MIM, Marconi International Marine; Chelmsford Essex
The model Marine Spark Key is part of the collections of the following members.