- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Monarch Electronics Int. Inc.; North Hollywood, CA
- 1962 ??
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.1 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CB Transceiver - Monarch Electronics Int. Inc.;
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Monarch one-channel CB transceiver.
Made in Japan
- Model page created by David Erali. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 49 models, 38 with images and 7 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Monarch Electronics Int. Inc.; North Hollywood, CA