Airline - 10 Transistor Transceiver 62-570 (Japan 705)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- 1970 ??
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 6 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline - 10 Transistor Transceiver 62-570 - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
27 MHz. AM.
Made in Japan 705
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2234 models, 1345 with images and 1737 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL