- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- 1952 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / AC/DC 105-125/ 90 & 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline 25GHM-1073A - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Selenium Rectifier.
The Montgomery Model Airline 25GHM-1073A is an Three Power Operated 5 Tube Portable Superheterodyne Receiver.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 6-54, Set 242, Folder 2)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2246 models, 1385 with images and 1745 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL