Airline 613 Order= 462 C 613
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 50 - 60 cycle, 105 - 125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline 613 Order= 462 C 613 - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11.5 x 7.9375 x 6 inch / 292 x 202 x 152 mm
Montgomery Airline 613 is a 6-tube AC operated FM-only receiver.
Tunes the prewar FM band 42 to 50 MHz. Tone control.
- Price in first year of sale
- 29.95 $
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Montgomery Ward Catalogs (Wards, Airline) (Spring/Summer 1941, page 700.)
- Model page created by Noemi Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2234 models, 1345 with images and 1737 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL