- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 175 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 95-130 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline 62-26 - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
Available in 60-Hz and 25-Hz variants.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 2 = 1932 and before (Mont.-Ward 2-23, 2-24)
- Model page created by Rodney Boleyn. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2234 models, 1345 with images and 1737 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL