- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- Television- and Radio Receiver, perh. also + Rec. etc. (TV Radio)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline 94GSE-3018B - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Montgomery Ward Airline 94GSE-3018B;
7" round CRT b/w TV with US FCC standard VHF tuner, radio & 45 rpm disc record player.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2234 models, 1345 with images and 1737 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL