- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- 1957 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline BR-4024A - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Airline model BR-4024A is a 21" b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner channels 2 thru 13. Equipped with VHF tuner 211-277255 and picture tube 21ALP4B.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 365 Folder 2 dated 7-57)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2238 models, 1356 with images and 1737 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL