- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- 1955 ?
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline FJB-6590A - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Airline model FJB-6590A is a battery operated custom built AM syperheterodyne automobile receiver for 1955 Ford automobiles.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 303 Folder 1 dated 1-56)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2238 models, 1356 with images and 1737 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL