- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- 1956 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 117V = 105 -125 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline GAA-990A - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
AC Operated AM Superheterodyne Receiver With 3 Speed Automatic Record Changer.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 320, Folder 3, June 1956)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2238 models, 1356 with images and 1737 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL