Airline GEN-11468A (63-11468)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- 1967 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline GEN-11468A - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Airline GEN-11468A (63-11468);
Portable style b/w TV with US FCC standard VHF turret & UHF dial tuner.
- Mentioned in
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (12-1967, Set 925 Folder 1)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2238 models, 1356 with images and 1737 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL