- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- 1966 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 2 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline GEN-1177A - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 62 x 108 x 30 mm / 2.4 x 4.3 x 1.2 inch
Airline (Wards) Model GEN-1177A. AM only.
Made in Japan
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact TSM Transistor Radio Series SAMS (TSM 83 (July, 1967))
- Model page created by Ray Albright. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2246 models, 1385 with images and 1745 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL