- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline GSE-1621A - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10 x 5.5 x 5.5 inch / 254 x 140 x 140 mm
Model Airline GSE-1620A: Ivory
Model Airline GSE-1621A: Maroon
Model Airline GSE-1622A: Light Sand (Tan)
AC-DC Operated AM Superheterodyne Receiver.
- Price in first year of sale
- 17.50 $
- Mentioned in
- Set 317 Folder 2
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Montgomery Ward Catalogs (Wards, Airline) (1955, page 716 & 717. Fall/Winter 1956/57, page 786.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 317 Folder 2 dated 5-56)
- Model page created by Walter Wiesmüller † May 2012. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2238 models, 1356 with images and 1737 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL