- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- 1957 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3.5 inch = 8.9 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline GTM-1653A - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
Airline model GTM-1653A is a AC operated AM receiver with electric clock.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 376 Folder 6 dated 11-57)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2238 models, 1356 with images and 1737 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL