Airline GTM 4032A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- 1957 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 2BN4 5CG8 3BN6 12C5 3BZ6 3DK6 6BH8 3BY6 or 3CS6 6CN7 12W6GT 6AU7 25DN6 or 25CD6GB 12D4 1X2B 17CBP4
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline GTM 4032A - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 16.5 x 14 x 16.75 inch / 419 x 356 x 425 mm
Airline model GTM4032A is a 17" b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner channels 2 thru 13. Equipped with VHF-tuner 470V028M01 and picture tube 17CBP4.
- Mentioned in
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 364 Folder 18-S dated 7-57)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 377 Folder 3 dated 3-57)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2238 models, 1356 with images and 1737 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL