Airline Model E
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- 1927 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline Model E - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 22.25 x 16.325 x 11.625 inch / 565 x 415 x 295 mm
Single tuning dial 6-tube TRF receiver with built-in horn speaker.
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2238 models, 1356 with images and 1737 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL