- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- 1957 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline WG-4021A - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Mentioned in
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 340 Folder 1 Production Changes Bulletin 173)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 313 Folder 2)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 378 Folder 1 Production Changes Bulletin 193 dated 11-57)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2238 models, 1356 with images and 1737 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL