- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- 1959 ?
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 Volt
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Riverside FJB-6693B - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Manual tuning only, for Renault Dauphine automobiles. Sams photofact set 473 folder 12 date 2-60 features the Riverside models FJB-6691B and FJB-6693B as the same schematic.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 473 Folder 12 2-1960)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2246 models, 1385 with images and 1745 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL