Airline WG-4012B Code 21A59CT
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- 1956 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 4BQ7A 5AT8 3CB6 3CB6 3CB6 12BY7A 5U8 3BN6 5AQ5 7AU7 12W6GT 6SN7GTA 12BQ6GA 12AX4GTA 1B3GT 21ATP4
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline WG-4012B Code 21A59CT - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
The AIRLINE model WG-4012B Code 21A59CT is a 21" b/w TV with US standard VHF Tuner channels 2 thru 13. Equipped with VHF tuner 25A1133, picture tube 21ATP4 and 2 selenium rectifiers
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 313 Folder 2 Dated 1956)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 340 Folder 1 Dated 12-56)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2238 models, 1356 with images and 1737 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL