- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Morrow Radio Mfg. Co., Moradco; Salem (OR)
- Amateur-Receiver (amateur bands, may include broadcast bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 6 VDC; 12 VDC; 115 AC Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: MBR-5 - Morrow Radio Mfg. Co., Moradco
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12 x 4.25 x 7.5 inch / 305 x 108 x 191 mm
The Morrow MBR-5 receiver was designed to be easily mounted under an automobile dashboard. It and its intended accompanying MB-560 transmitter are both operated by an external power supply.
The Morrow MBR-5 receives 5 shortwave bands Band Name Freq From Freq To 75m 3.5 MHz 4 MHz 40m 7 MHz 7.3 MHz 20m 14 MHz 14.4 MHz 15m 21MHz 21.5 MHz 10m 28 MHz 30 MHz
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (http://bama.edebris.com/download/morrow/mbr5/mbr5.djv)
- Model page created by Rodney Boleyn. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 18 models, 10 with images and 10 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Morrow Radio Mfg. Co., Moradco; Salem (OR)