- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 265 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Ch= FAC-18805-A - Motorola Inc. ex Galvin Mfg.Co
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- 6" x 9" PM elliptical speaker; Vibrator G1 for +B.
For 1952 Ford automobiles.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 12, 1952
- Mentioned in
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 8-52, Set 175, Folder 10)
- Model page created by Walter Wiesmüller † May 2012. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4304 models, 2840 with images and 3937 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)