Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- 1955 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 117 AC DC/7.5/90 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 55B1U Ch=HS-508 - Motorola Inc. ex Galvin Mfg.Co
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- color=brown; Selenium Rectifier
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 16, 1956
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4475 models, 2914 with images and 3973 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
The model 55B1U is part of the collections of the following members.