56L2 Ch= HS-534
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / AC/DC 117 / 90 & 7.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 56L2 Ch= HS-534 - Motorola Inc. ex Galvin Mfg.Co
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Selenium Rectifier.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 9-59, Set 455, Servicer)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4336 models, 2841 with images and 3941 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)