A10W Ch= HS-810
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A10W Ch= HS-810 - Motorola Inc. ex Galvin Mfg.Co
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- The Motorola Model A10W is an AC/DC operated 5 Tube AM Receiver. Color = Antique White. BC Band Tuning Range: 535 to 1620KHz. This model is part of the A9, A10, C7, C8, C9 and C9-1 series of radios that share a common schematic (C7, C8, C9, C9-1 series also have an electric clock).
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4345 models, 2846 with images and 3949 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)