A21K135W Ch= WTS-558
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6ES8 6EU8 3BZ6 3BZ6 6EW6 3BU8 12BY7A 3BZ6 6DT6 6C4 6BQ5 6CG7 6AL5 6CG7 6EX6 6AU4 6EY6 3A3 5U4GB 21DAP4
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 120 Volt
- 3 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A21K135W Ch= WTS-558 - Motorola Inc. ex Galvin Mfg.Co
- Console with any shape - in general
The Motorola A21K135W is a 21" b/w TV with US standard VHF Tuner channels 2 thru 13. Equipped with chassis WTS-558, VHF tuner 4ATT-117 and picture tube 21DAP4. Console model with Walnut wooden cabinet. Has Qty(1) germanium diode video detector. Has Qty(1) PM 4" speaker, Qty(1) PM 5" speaker and Qty(1) PM 8" speaker. The VHF tuner 4ATT-117 is a motorized version of the OPTT-123 tuner and is used with the three function remote control TR-6.
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Motorola Datasheet 68P752662 Dated 7-59)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 1-60, Set 470, Folder 2)
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4345 models, 2846 with images and 3949 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)