A4G (A4G-23) Custom Six Ch= HS-747
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- 1960 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A4G Custom Six Ch= HS-747 - Motorola Inc. ex Galvin Mfg.Co
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
The Motorola Model A4G is an AC/DC operated 6 Tube AM Receiver. Color = Green. BC Band Tuning Range: 532 to 1620KHz. Speaker is elliptical PM 4" x 6".
Colored plastic and painted metal.
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Machine Age to Jet Age II (page 202.)
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4345 models, 2846 with images and 3949 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)