Basic DC remote Desk set L3145 C200
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 10,5-16 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 1 W (max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Basic DC remote Desk set L3145 C200 - Motorola Inc. ex Galvin Mfg.Co
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 7.6 x 4.5 x 8.9 inch / 193 x 114 x 226 mm
Console unit for desk or wall mounting, to remote control of a radiotelephone by 2 copper wires line. Can change remote up to 4 Frequencies.
Integrated loudspeaker and telephone handset.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.4 lb (2 lb 6.4 oz) / 1.090 kg
- Model page created by Alberto Sanna-Alonso. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4304 models, 2840 with images and 3937 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)