- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Boost-O-Matic 9-44 - Motorola Inc. ex Galvin Mfg.Co
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
With variable sensitivity unit matched to "Booster" aerial, highly selective.
- Price in first year of sale
- 44.95 $
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (March 1939 page 30)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4346 models, 2848 with images and 3949 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)