SK457C Ch= HS-2334 + HS-2339F
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- 1966 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW), Police, sometimes also early TV (75-200m).
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- 6 Loudspeakers
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: SK457C Ch= HS-2334 + HS-2339F - Motorola Inc. ex Galvin Mfg.Co
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 27, 1967-69 (last vol.)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4304 models, 2840 with images and 3937 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)