SR2A Studebaker Ch= 2A , P6-2, P8-2
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: SR2A Studebaker Ch= 2A , P6-2, P8-2 - Motorola Inc. ex Galvin Mfg.Co
- The above Tuner Units must be used with a separate Audio & Power Unit (Motorola Models P6-2 or P8-2) to form a complete radio receiver.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Beitman Radio Diagrams, Vol. 12, 1952
- Model page created by Walter Wiesmüller † May 2012. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4304 models, 2840 with images and 3937 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)