TP10D Ch= HS-66227
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s) 11 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TP10D Ch= HS-66227 - Motorola Inc. ex Galvin Mfg.Co
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9.5 x 6.5 x 3.25 inch / 241 x 165 x 83 mm
The Motorola model TP10D is a 10 transistor portable AM/FM radio. AM Tuning Range: 535 to 1620 kHz. FM Tuning Range: 88 to 108 MHz. Has Qty(1) PM 4" speaker. Also has push-pull output. Uses Qty(1) 9V battery. Ferrite antenna used for AM, collapsible monopole antenna used for FM. Earphone jack provided on rear that disconnects speaker for private listening.
See also: Motorola TP10DE (Black)
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 27, 1967-69 (last vol.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Motorola Datasheet 68P63011A19)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4304 models, 2840 with images and 3937 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)