- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- 1952 ?
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 3.5 W (max.)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Willys WS2C - Motorola Inc. ex Galvin Mfg.Co
Automotive type radio receiver designed for installation in 1952 Willys cars - an external speaker is used.
AM 540 - 1600 kHz
5 Pushbuttons to select stations
Tuner Model Motorola AT-90
Vibrator G1 for +B
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Motorola Service Manual Part No. 54P512604)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Beitman Radio Diagrams, Vol. 12, 1952
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 172, Folder 12, Sept. 1952)
- Model page created by Walter Wiesmüller † May 2012. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4475 models, 2914 with images and 3973 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)