Ten Transistor XP23DE
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- 1968 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 4 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.75 inch = 7 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Ten Transistor XP23DE - Motorola Inc. ex Galvin Mfg.Co
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 3.75 x 5.5 x 1.5 inch / 95 x 140 x 38 mm
The Motorola XP23DE is a battery operated 10 Transistor portable AM Receiver. Uses Qty(4) 1.5V batteries. Has push-pull output stage and earphone jack that disconnects the speaker for private listening.
The following models use the same schematic and cabinets but have different back cabinet colors:
Model Back Cabinet Color XP23DE Unknown XP23DL Unknown XP23DN Unknown
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Beitman Radio Diagrams, vol. 27, 1967-69 (last volume) (Page 81)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact TSM Transistor Radio Series SAMS (TSM-97 dated February 1969 Pages 49-54)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4304 models, 2840 with images and 3937 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)