- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MTL Electronics Corp.; Hong Kong
- 1973/1974 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 240 / 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10 cm = 3.9 inch
- Power out
- 0.3 W (0.5 W max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Harrier Sportsman - MTL Electronics Corp.; Hong
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 135 x 210 x 60 mm / 5.3 x 8.3 x 2.4 inch
Portable radio mainly made for the british market. Bandswitch on backside.
Made in Hong Hong.
The manufacturer MTL Electronics Corp. (Hong Kong) is a guess only. There is one more model of this manufacturer with the name Harrier (Harrier Chieftain Super Deluxe). In RMorg we also have a model of manufacturer Hacker (GB) with the designation Harrier RP71.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.9 kg / 1 lb 15.7 oz (1.982 lb)
- Model page created by Matthew Xenakis. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 6 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MTL Electronics Corp.; Hong Kong