- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Mullard Wireless, London (see also Mullard Radio Valve)
- 1950 ?
- Television- and Radio Receiver, perh. also + Rec. etc. (TV Radio)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-245 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 2.5 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: MTS521 - Mullard Wireless, London see
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 18 x 32 x 18.75 inch / 457 x 813 x 476 mm
Television receiver with 12" CRT giving a 10.75" x 8.5" television picture. 6 valve, 3 wave-band radio receiver incorporated. LF negative feedback, AVC.
- LW 900 - 2000 m
- MW 187 - 570 m
- SW 16.7 - 51 m
Made by Mullard Electronic Products Ltd., London.
- Price in first year of sale
- 102.90 GBP
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Practical Television (UK), May 1950)
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 141 models, 112 with images and 59 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Mullard Wireless, London (see also Mullard Radio Valve)