PF30 Porta Four
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Muntz Stereo Pak; Hollywood (CA)
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Special Tape or Cassette-Format
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / 6x 1,5 / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: PF30 Porta Four - Muntz Stereo Pak; Hollywood CA
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
This Muntz model PF30 Porta Four is a portable 4-Track Continuous Cartridge Player. It is run by batteries (6 original Muntz "D" cell batteries) but also an AC-power adapter can be used.
Made in Japan
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 11 models, 7 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Muntz Stereo Pak; Hollywood (CA)