- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Murphy Radio Ltd.; Welwyn Garden City
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 117 or 119 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 200-250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 10 inch = 25.4 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: D26C - Murphy Radio Ltd.; Welwyn
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 17.75 x 35.75 x 10 inch / 451 x 908 x 254 mm
Receivers up to D26C no. 4273 were fitted with 6.3 V bulbs, after that 6.5 V bulb were used.
Receivers subsequent to D26C no. 4520 have their IF circuits aligned to 119 kc.
- Price in first year of sale
- 15.00 GB
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Murphy Tecnical Notes for D26 & D26RG)
- Model page created by Robin Maddison. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 360 models, 267 with images and 233 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Murphy Radio Ltd.; Welwyn Garden City