Murphy Panharmonic B301
- New Zealand-Aotearoa
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Murphy (Brand), Westco Products Ltd. & Allied Industries Ltd.; Auckland
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 470 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10 inch = 25.4 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Murphy Panharmonic B301 - Murphy Brand, Westco Products
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 37 x 32 x 18 inch / 940 x 813 x 457 mm
7-Valve superhet with RF stage 8 band bandspread console model radiogram.
Garrard RC88D 4 speed automatic record changer.
10" dual cone permanent magnet speaker.
Tape recorder connections.
- Price in first year of sale
- 129.00 NZ £
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Press 19 June 1958 Page 14)
- Model page created by Brian Stevens. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 8 models, 6 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Murphy (Brand), Westco Products Ltd. & Allied Industries Ltd.; Auckland