- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Murphy Radio Ltd.; Welwyn Garden City
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 117 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100-108; 109-120; 200-214; 215-232; 233-250 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiogram A26RG - Murphy Radio Ltd.; Welwyn
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
5-valve, AC-powered, superhet radiogram.
- Price in first year of sale
- 24.50 GB £
- Mentioned in
- Wireless World (The), London (WW, 79) (April 5, 1935, Pages 339-340)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) (740)
- Other Models
Here you find 364 models, 296 with images and 234 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Murphy Radio Ltd.; Welwyn Garden City