- Manufacturer / Brand
- Nakamichi Co.; Tokyo
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-240 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 600 - Nakamichi Co.; Tokyo
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 400 x 170 x 237 mm / 15.7 x 6.7 x 9.3 inch
Nakamichi HiFi-Stereo-Cassette-Recorder 600.
Dealer in Germany: ELAC.
Type: 2-head, single compact cassette deck
Track System: 4-track, 2-channel stereo
Tape Speed: 4.76 cm/s (+/- 1%)
Heads: 1 x record/playback, 1 x erase
Tape Type: type I, CrO2
Noise Reduction: B
Dolby B; frequence range: 20···18000 Hz ± 3 dB; built in 400-Hz-test generator.
Frequency Response: 40Hz to 18kHz (Cr02 tape)
Signal to Noise Ratio:
better than 60dB 400Hz, 0 dB WTD rms.
better than 68dB 400Hz, 3% THD WTD rms. (with DOLBY IN, SX Tape, WTD)
Wow and Flutter: less than 0.12%WTD Peak
Total Harmonic Distortion:
less than 1.5% 400Hz 0dB
less than 0.5% 400Hz 0dB with IM Suppressor IN (SX, EXII Tapes)
Erasure: better than 60dB below saturation level at 1kHz
Separation: better than 35dB at 1kHz, 0dB
Crosstalk: better than 60dB at 1kHz, 0db
Bias frequency: 105kHz
Input: 60mV (line), 50 kOhms
Output: 0.58V (line), 400Hz, 0dB, output level MAX
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6.5 kg / 14 lb 5.1 oz (14.317 lb)
- Source of data
- Handbuch VDRG 1976/1977
- Model page created by Bernd P. Kieck. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 132 models, 107 with images and 13 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Nakamichi Co.; Tokyo