Omnigator Mk III (3) CN-138-A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Narco, National Aeronautical Corporation; Fort Washington (PA)
- Commercial Transmitter & Receiver (TRX not Amateur)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 13.8 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Omnigator Mk III CN-138-A - Narco, National Aeronautical
- Chassis only or for «building in»
Narco Omnigator Mk III: Aircraft transceiver with VHF radio navigation functions.
Receiver: range 108,0 - 126,9 MHz, channel spacing 100 kHz
Transmitter: range 118,0 - 126,9 MHz for communications, in the navigation channels 108 - 117,9 MHz range, set can be switched for automatic transmission on flight communications channel 122,1 MHz.
Navigation (homing): on channels 108,0 - 117,9 MHz, accuracy 3 %.
High quality and high price combined VHF communication and navigation equipment installed e.g. in Beech aircrafts.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 9 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Narco, National Aeronautical Corporation; Fort Washington (PA)