National Panasonic 6 Band 12 Transistor R-3000
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- 2SA341 2SA341 2SA101 2SA101 2SB171 2SB171 2SB173 2SB173 2SB175 2SB175 2SB324 2SB324 OA90 1S1211 1S1211
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and more than two Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / D: 6 x 1,5 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 1.2 W (2 W max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: National Panasonic 6 Band 12 Transistor R-3000 - Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 370 x 254 x 129 mm / 14.6 x 10 x 5.1 inch
National Model R3000
A 12 transistor, 6-band portable radio in an attractive case.
Features: "Roto-dial" system changes indicator to each band tuner when selector switch is changed.
Six bands cover: LW, 150 - 400 kHz; MW, 520 - 1610 kHz; SW1, 1.6 - 4 MHz; SW2, 5.5 - 10 MHz; SW3, 10 - 20; SW4, 20 - 30 MHz.
Two speakers (one 5", one 4") have separate bass and treble controls with level indicators. Tuned RF stage and ceramic filter for high sensitivity. Power output, 2W maximum.
Jacks for recording, earphone, extension speaker, external aerial and earth. Signal indicator and battery check meter. Fine tuning control. Operates from six Type UM1 cells. (MINGAY'S PRICE SERVICE)
Can be used with AC adaptor model RD-9430.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.8 kg / 10 lb 9.2 oz (10.573 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 219.00 AUS $
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Feb 1968 to Aug 1971.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Service Sheet No. RD-454.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Group 6, 1969, Page N162.
- Model page created by Johann Schönauer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2705 models, 2469 with images and 523 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka