National "Panasonic 8" R-807 J
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
- 1965 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.5 inch = 6.4 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: National "Panasonic 8" R-807 J - Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 155 x 92 x 40 mm / 6.1 x 3.6 x 1.6 inch
- SW: 6 - 18 MHz.
Similar to eight transistor version R-807 with broadcast and short wave bands.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by William J Blanchflower. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2754 models, 2527 with images and 544 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
The model National "Panasonic 8" is part of the collections of the following members.
Forum contributions about this model: Panasonic,: National "Panasonic 8" R-807 J
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1