- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Newcomb Audio Products Co.; Hollywood, (CA)
- 1956 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 10700/456 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 110-120 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tuner CO-100 - Newcomb Audio Products Co.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
AC Operated FM-AM Superheterodyne Tuner.Selenium rectifier.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 334 Folder 7 dated 10-56)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 57 models, 54 with images and 32 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Newcomb Audio Products Co.; Hollywood, (CA)