- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Newcombe-Hawley; St. Charles, IL.
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / 110 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 969 Portable - Newcombe-Hawley; St. Charles,
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
Newcombe-Hawley shows a two paged ad in "Radio Retailing" June 1928 with the Dynamic Cone Reproducers, Magnetic Cone Reproducers and "Air Column Reproducers" (which is an other word for horn type). They also display this model 969 Portable loud speaker, equipped with Dynamic Cone Reproducer for battery operated or AC dynamic cone reproducer for light socket operation. Walnut cabinet.
- Literature/Schematics (4)
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (June 1928 page 176/177, October 1928 page 6)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 16 models, 16 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Newcombe-Hawley; St. Charles, IL.