- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Newcombe-Hawley; St. Charles, IL.
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries)
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Large console - Newcombe-Hawley; St. Charles,
- Console, Highboy (legs > 50 %).
With dynamic Reproducer.
- Literature/Schematics (4)
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (October 1928 page 6)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 16 models, 16 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Newcombe-Hawley; St. Charles, IL.