Newmarket Packaged Amplifier PC1
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Newmarket Transistors Ltd. Newmarket Suffolk.
- Radio module post 1925 (not a part, not a key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Direct Current supply (DC) / 9 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Printed Circuit Board
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Newmarket Packaged Amplifier PC1 - Newmarket Transistors Ltd.
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 1 x 0.75 x 1.9 inch / 25 x 19 x 48 mm
PC1, described as a "miniature, medium-impedance, high-gain general purpose audio amplifier" on a printed circuit board. 150 mW into 15 Ω.
Power Output mW: 150 Input Sensitivity mV: 100 Input Impedance Ω: 1.5K Load Resistance Ω: 40 Supply Voltage V: 9.0 Total Distortion %: 6 max. Frequency Response: 330 Hz-15 kHz
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Product Portfolio from 1962)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 5 with images and 9 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Newmarket Transistors Ltd. Newmarket Suffolk.