Newmarket Packaged Amplifier PC3
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Newmarket Transistors Ltd. Newmarket Suffolk.
- Radio module post 1925 (not a part, not a key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Direct Current supply (DC) / 9 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Printed Circuit Board
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Newmarket Packaged Amplifier PC3 - Newmarket Transistors Ltd.
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 1.4 x 0.75 x 2.5 inch / 36 x 19 x 64 mm
PC3 is described as a "miniature low-impedance high-gain audio amplifier”. Same circuit as the PC2 and PC4 with different input sensitivities. All 400 mW into 15 Ω.
Power Output mW: 400 Input Sensitivity mV: 10 Input Impedance Ω: 2.5K Load Resistance Ω: 15 Supply Voltage V: 9.0 Total Distortion %: 6 max. Frequency Response: 200 Hz-12 kHz
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Product Portfolio from 1962)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 5 with images and 9 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Newmarket Transistors Ltd. Newmarket Suffolk.